help w/ ttr on 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by saon187, Feb 12, 2008.

1. saon187

saon187 New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

i just installed 1.1.3 on my jailbroken iphone. when i go to ttr, if i click new tracks, it comes up w/ about 15 songs, if i click one it says "downloading, please wait," but then it says "Back (no songs)" if i click itunes library ttr crashes and brings me to the home screen. i sshed into my iphone and tried putting a song in like that with the .tap file but that didnt work. then i tried moving the song and tapp file into var/mobile/media/ttr/songs instead of var/root/media/ttr/songs but it doesnt work. i really want this game to work so if someone can help me it would be really great . thanx
  2. Jak33

Jak33 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i was gonna start a new thread, but im just gonna use this one...

SOMEONE WHO HAS A WORKING TTR ON 1.1.3 PLEASE UPLOAD .APP FILE!! there is a lot of people who are having this, problem, and if someone does this with a working version, and it still doesn't work, then i know that its something else... please someone post it!!
  3. Jak33

Jak33 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    come on someone has to have it....
  4. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Its not an .app problem, its a permissions problem. I had the exact same thing happening to me.

What i did is:

SSH into /Applications/TTR

Change all permissions to 755. You can change to 777 too, that works as well.

Then restart TTR.

All should be fine.
  5. saon187

saon187 New Member

i tried that, it still doesnt work, it must be a different problem.

6. mombopete

mombopete Member

Does not work for me either.
  7. Jak33

Jak33 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no its not a permissions problem. I came to that conclusion a while ago. the problem is, i have no idea what is wrong, so if someone HAS WHAT I ASKED FOR, then please post it. if you have more comments on permissions, WE'VE ALL TRIED IT ALREADY.
  8. dukanator

dukanator New Member

yea that happens with me to ive sshed into my ipod changed all permisions to 755 in the /private/var/root/media/ttr and the /applications/ttr and ive changed them to not just 755 but to 777 and 700 and 644 ive tried all there is so yes plz someone tell us how to fix ttr because i realy want to play it.
  9. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i got this working in like 2 secs last night. you go to Var/root/ right click on the Media folder. change permissions to 777. go to Var/root/Media/ right click on TTR, change permission to 777 and apply permissions recursively. if you want the Guitar Hero 3 mod to work (which it doesn't by default) install the guitar hero 3 mod, go to Applications/TTR/ and change all of the .png files in that folder to permission to 644 (i believe its 644. i know its all 3 READ's activated, and the WRITE activated for "Owner"
    1 person likes this.
  10. shugan02

shugan02 New Member

ya thx dudde it worked