[Help] Voltage

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by ChrisFrancia, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ChrisFrancia

ChrisFrancia New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok so ive pretty much tried every tool ad first i thought the dfu patch was ot correctly loading even tho the screen turned white but after using voltage i hav realized the true problem is my ipod after the dfu patch is not seen by my computer and does not appear in the itunes list so i cannot restore it(shift+ restore then select custom firmware). i tried prety much everything. i hav vista 32bit. i followed every step exactly as stated

any help would b much appreciated
  2. StefanBT

StefanBT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ... I don't exactly know what Voltage is but one thing that you could try is restoring the iPod back to factory setting all u gotta do is just click Restore in iTunes. Then if u try to jb it again try and use Cyw00d's GUI program, I did and it worked perfectly like charm!
  3. ChrisFrancia

ChrisFrancia New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i hav tryed his and the command prompts dont show up/work correctly. voltage is fully automated but the prob is with the white screen my computer sees the ipod as an unknown device. any way to fix this?