HELP..Video wont sync!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iChris, Nov 11, 2007.

1. iChris

iChris New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi everyone. I have a weird problem w my iPot. Everything was working great yesterday with it. It is not jailbreaked yet, I tried a few times but ended up restoring it to regular. I have alot I need to read up on before I do again. Anyway I tried this program called ipod access for windows. I backed up my music and videos to my computer from the itouch. When I first used the program it asked me if I wanted to turn it to manual sync vs auto sync like it was already. I said yes to it and I think thats where my troubles began. For some reason now when i tried to reload my music I had on it and my videos as well, only my music syncs. No videos will sync and it will show up empty on the itouch. The videos are the same videos that I had on before. They are mp4s but for some reason they wont show up on my itouch. I am freaking out as to what might of happened. Can anyone please help me?? I tried several restores, and when I load up my music and videos on a fresh restored itouch, only the music loads again, and not the videos. (The videos show up on my itunes application, but will not sync with the unit) Any suggestions would be great as I am out of ideas. I dlownloaded the software update, 1.1.2 but didnt install it yet, I thought that might fix it but I will wait to see if someone is able to help me first. Thanks in advance and I hope someone can help.

Chris
  2. iChris

iChris New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Didnt anyone run into this problem before??
  3. iChris

iChris New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    *bump*

I really need help, I dont know if its been partially bricked, should I take it back to BB, or what??

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

plug ipod in open itunes and check your settings on the update /restore screen at top