Help! - Very Confused: I May Have Screwed Up My iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Naveen121, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey, everyone! I have a little problem with my iPod Touch, and I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

I have a 2nd Generation MC-Model 8GB iPod Touch running on firmware 3.1.3 and is jailbroken with Spirit. So today I was playing Call of Duty Zombies and found that it was running very slowly. So I closed out of the application and looked through my applications on my Springboard and deleted some of them that I don't even play with. I also cleared the RAM using the Processes tab under SBSettings. I also saw that I had a few applications from Cydia that I was not using either, so I went into Cydia and removed them. The applications that I removed through Cydia are MyWi, BossPrefs, and another application that I can't name here due to this website's rules. After I removed them, I closed the Cydia application and returned to the Springboard. That's when things went bad...

My first page of applications were the default ones, just like I had them before. However, when I went to the second page of my Springboard, every single other application was on one single page that scrolled down in alphabetical order. I also have Infinidock and Infiniboard but that was not the way I had the applications setup on my Springboard. Previously, they were arranged in different pages that scrolled horizontally.

I then restarted my iPod Touch and used Multi-Icon Mover to put all of my applications back into pages in a relative order like I had them previously. I checked Cydia, and it is working perfectly, and so is everything else. I'm just worried if something screwed up that I don't know about that may cause me problems in the future. Thanks for your help everyone!
  2. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    nothing was screwed up, try respringing just to make sure.

when you play Zombies, it gets glitchy, after all it is a pretty detailed game for the ipod. i have had the same problem with it being laggy. Just leave it alone for a while or respring.
  3. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ooh. Okay. Thanks! I just wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong.
  4. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    nice job making me f***ing panic like that lol naveen.

He's a friend of mine.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Glad you didn't screw up anything majorly.