Help! URGENT

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by ltl924, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ltl924

ltl924 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Guys I had a $15 iTunes card and I redeemed it. Then I cleared enough space on m iPod to buy the hangover from iTunes on my iPod. It gets to like 1.2gb out of 1.6 and I decide to play a game- doesn't load so I use sbsettings to clear memory, and all of the sudden my iPod resprings! So now in my downloads section I says the hangover download error tap to retry. O retry and no go. I try to see if I can buy it again(will I have to pay another $15?) but It shows that the first cancelled hangover download may have took up some space! I have ONLY 566MB left on my iPod and I can't even get the rest of the movie! Help me please!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Please help... I dnt wanna tell my parents I wasted $15 on nothing!
  2. cidbullit

cidbullit New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yes you will have to buy it again i spent 50 $the same way but i bought music and movies then i lost it all i should have synced lol sorry dude
  3. ltl924

ltl924 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    CRAP! So there is no way I can get the download to work again? And how do I delete the space it already took up?
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Why don't you ask Apple? And why do people download stuff on their iPods.. just download on your computer then transfer it to your iPod..
  5. bryster126

bryster126 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    go to your comp. and click on check for purchases. it will then dl the movie
  6. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Yeah, you should never PURCHASE on your iPod in case it crashes and stuff. However, do it all on your PC, it's faster and prevents problems like needing a restore before you sync, causing the loss of recent purchases.
  7. kolko

kolko New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just redownload using iTunes, it's free.
  8. viperGTS

viperGTS Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Even if your iPod crashes, you will still be able to download all of the purchased items not transfered for free because they are tied to the iTunes store account they were downloaded from IIRC...
  9. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Not if the download is complete, if the download is complete, you can't get it back unless you e-mail the iTunes Store and explain what happened. I had this happen to me, they let it go once and let me re-download all my purchases.