[HELP] Update problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Raaa, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Raaa

Raaa New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys, i have an 2nd generation ipod touch (16Gb). Since i can't jailbreak it, i want to update the firmware to 2.2 (I have 2.1), because some apps aren't compatible.
    I tried to download it three times, but an error always comes up. It's some kind of server timeout error, and i don't know what to do.

Here's a pic (i'm from argentina; the message is in spanish. it says "there has been a problem with the ipod's software download" and then that server timeout stuff )

Please Register or Log in to view images

The error code is -3259. Does anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it?

Thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. drklnk

drklnk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    No tienes Internet

No tienes conexion a internet, trata de repararla o reinicia la pc a ver si sirve, no es un problema grave, a lo mejor intenta reinstalar itunes
  3. Raaa

Raaa New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Mi conexion anda bien, la reinicie anoche y pasaba lo mismo. Si reinstalo el itunes, no se me borran las aplicaciones, listas, biblioteca, y etc?

Mi internet conection works fine. I restarted it last night and it was the same.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I already managed to update my itouch. I did it from another pc. Thank you anyway