HELP! Trying to un-install iphone apps and now ipod is locked up!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipodtouchmaster05, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I am trying to delete all the iphone apps, and so i deleted all the applications, then i deleted the gmm.framework and the mail.settings. then i changed the N45AP file, and when i turned the ipod on, it goes to the homepage but just keep showing the circle loading sign, then restarting the springboard over and over again. what did i do wrong, or forget to do??
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I don't know what you did. But if you need any of those files restored, I could post them to [PIRACY.rs] for you. Can you ssh in?
  3. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yes, so i can add them myself. but i don't understand what went wrong??
  4. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    anyone know?? has anyone tried to uninstall their iphone apps??
  5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I don't understand alot of this stuff.. lol. What I am finding, is alot of different people have alot of different reactions from the ipod from doing the same things. I think it may have to do with all the different jailbreak versions, and different firmware versions. But it seems that some things that work for one person, don't work for the next....
  6. emed795

emed795 New Member

I've had the same thing happen to me when I did the upgrade to 1.1.2 and it even persisted when I did a downgrade to 1.1.1 using shift click updates to do a nondestructive firmware upgrade.

I can't say for sure but did you upgrade to 1.1.2 with summerboard installed I read on some of the other threads that summerboard before the 3.0b1 update will not work 1.1.2 and I think that's the reason why springboard keeps crashing at startup.
  7. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    well i can delete everything except the mobile mail app?? for some reason my ipod is stupid like that