HELP!!!! Touchpad pro not working anymore!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mobious, May 22, 2008.

1. Mobious

Mobious Member

Device:
    iPad
    HELP!!!! Touchpad pro not working!!! Edit: Its still not working!!!

Wth man, yesterday it was just fine, didn't change any of the settings, nothing. Just decided to try it again today and it doesn't work anymore. I got the VNC server up and running, got everything in my ipod right including IP, password, etc. I didn't change the port number. So what could be wrong? Oh btw I was on 4.1, didn't work, so I decided to upgrade to 4.2 and it still doesn't work.

EDIT!!!: I thought I got it to work, it worked once, but now its not working anymore. I tap on my pc and it just doesn't do anything.
  2. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Try reinstalling your vnc program, if that doesnt work, get a new one. If that still doesnt work then check your touchpad pro with a different pc. I had the same problem, and it didnt work on my pc, but it did on my dads. I fit does work on a different pc, then i dont know how to fix it...
  3. Mobious

Mobious Member

Device:
    iPad
    Alright, I managed to get it to work, I installed a different VNC server program. Thanks for the reply. +Rep for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

Ignore this post, it isn't working anymore.
  4. Mobious

Mobious Member

Device:
    iPad
    Bump...someone please anyone have any idea how to fix this?
  5. beatoven

beatoven New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Try and go into /var/mobile/Library/Preferences and delete everything inside the touchpadpro folder.
  6. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

But that would only delete the saved locations. Anyway, I have a feeling that it is a problem on the other end. Please can you give a status report on my advice in the second post Mobious? Thanks...

I think you just went for the new VNC prog first, am I correct???
  7. gilfrei@yahoo.com

gilfrei@yahoo.com New Member

I dont even see touchpad on the downloadable apps list on IPhone. He took our money and ran. bastard! I am not a blogger - email me at gilfrei@yahoo.com if you know anything. Thanks.
  8. gilfrei@yahoo.com

gilfrei@yahoo.com New Member

I dont even see Touchpad Pro on the downloadable apps list on IPhone anymore!! He took our money and ran. Bastard! I am not a blogger - email me at gilfrei@yahoo.com if you know anything. Thanks.