[Help]touching problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ivan.ka, Oct 28, 2007.

1. ivan.ka

ivan.ka New Member

hi all, my english is not really good, so i hope you guys can read this clearly and help me. i have a week 39 ipod touch 16gb. When i finished snyc a movie to my ipod, suddenly my ipod blank then shut down itself. I tried to turn it on by pressing the sleep button, and it doesn't work. Then i hold sleep + home button, it does appear an APPLE logo BUT without backlight at all. i was waiting for about 5 minutes and nothing happen, its just still the apple logo. I tried to do the sleep+home method about 4 times and still failed to turn on. Tomorrow, i tried again, after about 3 trials, it turns on. After that i found that my ipod is not perfectly worked as it was. When i was browsing using safari, and i wanted to write the address, the right part of all my ipod touch screen cant be touched, so the letter P,L,M and the BACKSPACE cant be used at ALL. And this happen to the music player, when i play songs, i tap the screen and it appears repeat (once,all,off), Length of the songs, and SHUFFLE. i cant turn the shuffle button on / off. This problems also makes me cant add contacts, because the virtual keyboards is also being used for it.
    i would appreciate to anyone who can tell me why i get this problem and how to solve it? tomorrow im gonna go to the authorized reseller in indonesia where i bought it and get a new one.
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

try restoring it, if that doesn't work return it.
  3. ivan.ka

ivan.ka New Member

well, im living at indonesia, and the internet connection is very bad.. adsl is very expensive. so im using dial up to connect to internet. to restore it, i need a 150mb file, and when i tried to download it, it need 14 hours. so i think i cant do that. well, i think im gonna return and get a new one. but i just want to share my problems so if any of you out there got same problems share it here please....
  4. bakul

bakul New Member

subscribe for fastmedia 318. it's only rp 99.000/month.