~HELP~ The new Application Erased everything!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cfol103, Dec 29, 2007.

1. cfol103

cfol103 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OK,

Me like many other people have been waiting for a app that can put thing into categories so everything is not all messy and clutered looking...
    Well today was the first time I saw this app and I got it, it was one of those Boss's tools I think...
    Everything was going so well and it showed how to do everything but when I made my first category "games" and put everything on to there, It restarted my Springboard(the main page) and everything was gone.
    I think its hidden because when I double click the bottom button(the one that takes you to the main page) it shows volume and "Music, ", So I can atleast go on my music...
    Help me fix this in anyway plz dont say restore because I dont want toput everything back cuz it would take a really long time

Please Register or Log in to view images

I can SSH into it with WinSCP just tell me what to change in there and I would thank you Forever!!
    Any help would be soo appreciated

2. kingjarman

kingjarman Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    RESTORE!
    jk. idk. ;D
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

Do you happen to have the dock app? If so you can use that to go to customize and unhide the apps. If you don't I am sure there is a manual way to unhide things but I am not positive how to do it.
  4. cfol103

cfol103 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I dont have anything on it at all, I really hope some1 shows me how to manually go into it and change everything before I used this category thing.
    Im starting to get worried....

Thanks for trying to help guys

5. cfol103

cfol103 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Any1?

Do you guys think that I could solve this by SSH'ing into this and deleting the Categories.app I have, because the Categories thing caused this problem....
  6. ben471

ben471 New Member

From another thread:
    I think you asked the question there too.