Help!sunburst!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wasssabi5, Mar 12, 2009.

1. wasssabi5

wasssabi5 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ummm I was wondering how I get it like I have com. Sources but I don't have bsd or dock!or even better would be if u guys could help me get the verticle pages thing,where you scroll down for pages and not to the right,srry to be so troublesome but yea greatly appritiatted thanx!
  2. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    As far as i know with the scrolling down, this is an iPhone/1st gen thing as it required Summerboard. I dont think Summerboard is supported in 2.x version of the firmware with all 2nd gen iPod touchs come with.

As for sunburst, i dont know what that is, but i will search and get back to you on it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Seems as though Sunburst is in the same league as scrolling up and down. Seems to only be for earlier firmware versions.

I have looked at a list of other alternatives for Sunburst, still working on the scrolling one though, as that sounds handy

On Cydia try:
    Amora DockFlow
    Dock
    Five Icon Dock (needed for Amora i believe)
    iSpazio DockFlow iPod (This is the iPod version, dont get the iphone version

Might be a good staring point for what you are looking for. If i find something for the 2nd gen that does the whole scrolling up down page, i will get back to you.