HELP ssh goes NOW INTERNET

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipodtoouchhacker, Mar 12, 2008.

1. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

Help Attention Help Me Please

ok

Please Register or Log in to view images

first i got an error for ssh that i could not connect to ssh after checking my ip over and over installing services and reinstalling ssh. so i want to jailbreak 1.1.4 ITMs way You know like the iphone apps smb and 1.1.4 jailbreak (which requires an internet connection ok well i restore to 1.1.4 exited out otf itunes before syncing and opened up jailbreak.bat ranit typed in 192.168.0.4 (my ipods ip) and i have no pass so i type in alpine like it said to so now after trying total commander, winscp and cuteftp i all of the sudden could not use it (before i tryed to jailbreak of course) so i did all of the above and i get the error: Fatal network error: connection refused a million times then i have READ ME: no such file or directory
    then another million lines of Fatal network error: connection refused
    then Your done! Your device should have restarted on its own. If you are seeing this message and it hasnt, manually reboot.
    then it says
    Press any key to continue... i press it expecting it to do nothing further.. and well it did just that
    So internet works i just get these weird network wrrors so can i please get a mod that knows coding like skyler and ipodtouchmaster to help. you probably can tell me because its your program right? oh and of course this is not limited to mods lol its for EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

Bump! Help Please Help