[HELP] SpringBoard constantly rebooting & crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by kevipapo1, Jan 27, 2008.

1. kevipapo1

kevipapo1 New Member

hello. firstly i cant easily punctuate. im using a psp. i hope you understand.

recently i did the wireless jailbreak of 1.1.3. it was mainly flawless. i installed a package that gave you all the iphone apps, webclips and wiggly icons. i then wanted to try the location feature in maps. i launched it and it crashed to springboard. i forgot to install the prep for maps and mail, so i installed the prep for maps. now i open maps and i begin to get the ndverending spinny icon.

any help?
  2. kevipapo1

kevipapo1 New Member

Anyone? Someone must be willing to help out a guy with a dead iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. sonofagun72

sonofagun72 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hold down the sleep wake and home button on your ipod untill it restarts when the apple icon appears let go of the sleep button but still hold the home button. Now you should see an itunes icon now go into itunes and click restore under ipod settings. Make sure you restore your ipod as a new one or it will continue to crash. Make sure your ipod is pluged into your computer before you do this or it wont work.
  4. kevipapo1

kevipapo1 New Member

Wow, you're awesome! Thanks much! I'm just about to do this. It looks like everything is going swell, it's just my stupidity that has now caused me to lose all my iPod hacks. Well, back to the beginning, I guess. iPHUC won't let me make a backup of my Music Partition, since my iPod is in recovery mode. I've got all day to fix it, though

Once again, thanks! Once I have it back at 1.1.1 I'll jailbreak up to 1.1.3, and this time not the wireless way. Thanks