help soo many questions needed to ask please

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by edistar, Jul 29, 2008.

1. edistar

edistar New Member

Jul 28, 2008
    OKK this is my last thread and my last few questions. Ok here it goes. since I have the ipod touch with the 2.0 update is it possible to downgrade to the one before the 2.0 for a while until all the new applications for the 2.0 come out? That was question one. Question 2, if i do downgrade and choose to upgrade again to 2.0 will i have to pay for it again and WILL I be able to upgrade? third question, lets say that I downgrade, will i still be able to drag and drop applications such as engimo to my ipod touch even though I dont have the 2.0 update. And lastly IS IT WORTH downgrading cause it seems as though I cant find any way of jailbreaking my ipod touch 2.0 with a mac cause it doesnt work
  2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Dec 16, 2007
    1. You can downgrade to 1.1.4, I never read the thread but have a search.
    2. There are ways of getting 2.0 for free legally, I dont know if you'd have to pay again if you do it the normal way. Once again, theres threads about it.
    3. You cant use app store apps on any firmware below 2.0
    4. Theres a lot more apps available if you downgrade because people are porting their apps to 2.0 now so there arn't so many. There are a few threads on how to make Pwnage work so you can jailbreak your device =]