Help, something went horribly wrong.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cTINGer, Mar 20, 2009.

1. cTINGer

cTINGer New Member

iPod touch fans,

Okay so i jailbroke my itouch. It's working fine, i download apps and all this stuff. Then i noticed that my music and videos turned into Ipod like iphone's. Then i tried a video and it didn't show picture, but the audio still played. I was like... lol wut?. So i cudnt find the package to undo the "Ipod". So i download the mobilemusicflip thing again and it still didnt work. So i'm like, maybe i should turn it off and then turn it on again. I turn it off, and now it won't come back on. I tried plugging it into the computer, holding the power button for at least a minute.. Please help! ><"

Thanks,

Chris
  2. cjmabry

cjmabry New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Chances are you did a TETHERED jailbreak. Which means you must put it into DFU mode and boot it from the computer....

DFU Mode = Hold Power and the Hold button for 10 seconds, then let go of the hold button and hold the home button for 10 more. The screen will be black and iTunes will recognize the iPod as a device in recovery mode. Ignore that. Now just boot your ipod through your PC. If you don't know how, search.
  3. aaron11193

aaron11193 New Member