HELP Something else has gone wrong

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by edistar, Jul 29, 2008.

1. edistar

edistar New Member

Ok so lets say that I do jailbreak my ipod touch, can someone tell me how I am going to be able to keep the same applications that I already have on my ipod touch because I dont wana lose my enigmo application that i paid 10 bucks for also i heard that all I have to do is drag and drop it back into the applications folder but where is the file at
  2. andydam

andydam Banned

LOL! MODS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL DELETE THIS THREAD. SEARCH FIRST, EDISTAR.

JEEZ.
  3. edistar

edistar New Member

.....wow.....so much help that was andy...
  4. luaks

luaks New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just jb it, after that log into the same acc of istore you bought the app, and try to buy it again. It'll say you've already bought it and ask if you want to download it and install again.
  5. ipodtouchfan101

ipodtouchfan101 Member

you could have still answered his question.....anyways all your apps should sync back to your ipod after you jailbreak
  6. Led

Led Banned

You have to redownload it again. Itunes remembers what apps you bought so if you redownload it, it will as if you want to purchase it, say yes and then it will say "you have already purchased this app, would you like to download it again for free?"