HELP! So many iPod touch 2g case choices.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Mellin, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Mellin

Mellin New Member

I cannot make a choice on which iPod touch 2g case to get. I was looking at

NeoTouch

Otterbox Defender

Speck CandyShell

Speck Pixel Skin

Screen Protector

ZAGG The Invisible Shield

I have a 15 month old and I want something with GREAT protection incase it get's into her little hands and she drops it, I have been reading alot of reviews and watching alot of youtube videos on cases and skins for the 2nd-Generation Apple iPod touch... and I cannot make a decision, I'm looking for something to keep my iPod protected & free of dust & scratches (at least, as much as is possible). So if anyone has had experience with any of the cases I listed above please let me know your opinion on the item Pro's & Con's etc.. AND if there are any others that you would reccomend I check out. Thanks
  2. Jim Ver

Jim Ver New Member

Neo touch, Stylish and protection but also it has 2 screen protectors
  3. Mellin

Mellin New Member

Will the Neotouch or any of the cases I listed above affect the wifi by any chance?
  4. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No, they will not, and I would not get the NeoTouch. My I-Frame became loose a month after I got it.

I would go for the CandyShell or PixelSkin. Anything from Speck is great.
  5. mancherje

mancherje New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  6. ace29033

ace29033 New Member

So I have the Otterbox defender and the Rebel Touch. I have a little one as well, and the Otterbox defender is great when you have kids because there is really nothing that they can do to harm it. The plastic over the screen works so much better than I thought it would. I can't even tell now. Some people worry about the "water-marking" that sometimes occurs when the plastic comes in contact with the glass of the ipod, but if you put a very small thin coating of baby powder on the plastic....it works great and you can't see the powder. Just my 2 cents.