help size mismatch!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by M.J.B., Apr 5, 2009.

1. M.J.B.

M.J.B. New Member

i was downloading snes4iphone, through cydia today, and after it downloads, it says size mismatch and doesnt download. help?
    EDIT: also when i try to ssh, all the sudden it refuses entry to ssh. it says remote host identification has changed. i restored my ipod the other day if that helps. i used fugu and i have searched for a while now...
    EDIT 2: i have now cleared my keychain and same messages.
  2. Zeustopher

Zeustopher New Member

Had this happen once to me. I believe all I had to do was to Hard reboot it. Hold down Home + Power until screen goes black, then let go of home and keep holding power until boot screen appears then let go of power.

Hope that helps! If not, someone else more knowledgeable might be able to help.
  3. M.J.B.

M.J.B. New Member

yeah, tried that. i eventually gave up and restored (sigh) thx anyway
  4. dbieon12

dbieon12 New Member

Hmm the initial problem has happened to me several times where it spits back "md5 sum mismatch" or something like that. I tried it again on a different, stronger, wi-fi connection and it worked fine. So I assumed it was just the network I was using.

For SSH, remember to turn SSH on. I kept forgetting to do it and received some trouble until I figured it out.