Help selling iPod Touch 2g 32GB?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ICanHaziPod, Aug 16, 2009.

1. ICanHaziPod

ICanHaziPod New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello, I'm going to buy a 3G iPod touch when it comes out, so I'm trying to sell my current iPod touch 2G 32GB. I'm going to sell it on eBay and list it for 1 week, and I need help on how I should do it, like should it be jailbroken, should i include apps, movies, music, and other data? It is in almost perfect condition with no scratches on the screen and 1 or 2 small scratches on the back. I'm selling it with the original plastic casing, the usb cable, headphones, cleaning cloth, and a few nice cases I've sued along with a screen protector. How much should I start the bid on and how much should I expect to get for my iPod? Thank you!
  2. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You'll get more for a jailbroken device than an non-jailbroken device.

Set it to manual sync and leave loads of music on, make up a total of say £200 and stress on the auction page that is how much it cost you to obtain that music, mention a few artists as well.

You might want to restore before to get rid of personal data such as YouTube sign in/saved passwords or Mail Accounts.
  3. The7thWitness

The7thWitness New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    put as much content on as you can and jailbreak it. You could also try craigslist
  4. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Since jailbreaking and syncing take almost no time I would say let that be an option to the buyer. It would save you from making the choice to sell it jailbroken or not.
  5. barbiegirl2000

barbiegirl2000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thats what I did with my listing, they were able to choose if they wanted it jailbroken or not. got 330AUD for it in the end. only 48 less than when i bought it.
  6. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I prefer ebay because anyone can buy it, opposed to craigslist where the person usually has to live near you.