[HELP] Scratches on Screen

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by .Pandora., Mar 20, 2009.

1. .Pandora.

.Pandora. Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So theres like a gazillion small (very very tiny) scratches all over my screen. It can only be seen in light, but when I can see it, it's very very annoying! I was sponging the back of my ipod, and I was sure to do this on microfiber, but it still came out like this. Should I try using some type of glass cleaner? Anything I can use for it? Would a switcheasy screen protector hide them? Invisibleshield??? My back plate looks amazing(although scratches still remail), but my screen's all messed up!!! Help!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. element166

element166 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Get the invisible shield from best buy if you dont like it you can return it i put my invisible shield on and it hides my scratch on the screen
  3. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    idk i have a scratch free wallpaper take some care and use a case + i dont even use a screen protector.
  4. .Pandora.

.Pandora. Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Is invisible shield sticky or can it get greasy or anything?
  5. element166

element166 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Greasy? i dont know what you mean by that but i just rubbed it all over my face and it didnt get greasy ... and for sticky you have to get used to it its not mad sticky but its a little sticky
  6. .Pandora.

.Pandora. Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    well i was gonna get a colors, because they were cheaper, but i don't know if that will hide the scratches
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    theres actually not that many scratches, but there are like 3, and their really small
  7. dagr8est

dagr8est Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Those may not be scratches at all. Some microfiber clothes leave a ton of little streaks that you can only see in good lighting. Try this, get a cotton sock (a clean one), wet it, and clean the screen with it well. Then see if they are still there after that.
  8. .Pandora.

.Pandora. Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah, it's an eyeglass cleaner.... No scratches.. Found that one out in the car.