Help...Safari Download Plug-in...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by killerkid13, Aug 21, 2008.

1. killerkid13

killerkid13 New Member

i just installed the safari download plug-in, and i went on safari and downloaded a video, but where can i watch it???? it doesnt show up on videos or anywhere else?? how can i watch it after i download it?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. moosemun

moosemun New Member

if your still on 1.1.x download mobile finder from installer and see if the native media player can play the file...

do you remember the file type?

anyway, if your on 2.x you could try doing this to see if the native player will play it...{see below}
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89525&highlight=mobile finder

or solution #2 become a zodttd beta tester and use vlc4iphone to watch the video...
  3. killerkid13

killerkid13 New Member

my ipod version is 1.1.5, i dont have the native player, how would i get it? what is it??
  4. moosemun

moosemun New Member

by native player I'm refering to the application that plays videos on your ipod touch already {when you click the videos icon} it supports a select few file formats

so download mobilefinder.app from installer or cydia and open it navigate your way to the downloads folder, find you video contained within it. From there click the video and select "open with"

from here I cant remeber but there should be a mobilemusiplayer.app or a videos.app (or something like those) click one of those and it may play.
  5. killerkid13

killerkid13 New Member

where do i get a video player??