Help! Refreshing sources....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gnut577, Mar 26, 2008.

1. gnut577

gnut577 New Member

I would like to apologize in advance for the repeating question, but I have searched the past posts and I can't seem to find a definite answer.

I have been trying to jailbreak my 32gb touch for about 2 weeks. I finally figured out my wifi but after the initial jailbreak, I can't refresh my sources. It just sits there and doesn't move. On the sources screen, I have the AppTapp Official, BigBoss's Apps, Conceited Software, ModMyiFone, Ste packaging, and iClarified. Are any of these sources the reason why the installer won't refresh? Should I delete any of them? Am I even in the right section?

Also, thank you to everyone who posts answers to all the questions. How do you guys know all this stuff?
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

um you should search first and if you cant find it then you should wait and see if you have to restore or not cuz i dont know a answer to this one sorry
  3. gnut577

gnut577 New Member

thanks anyway

I tried restarting, rebooting, unplugging my router and pretty much everything other people posted. I guess I was wondering about the sources because I read in some other posts that some of the sources are no longer there, which causes the refreshing to take so long. Thanks anyway. I'll keep trying.
  4. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

hmmm um go hereand look for my video on how to get a free repo or something like that it might help
  5. gnut577

gnut577 New Member

I'll take a look, thanks. I just realized that it could be my router. I have an older model Netgear (MR814v2) that runs at max 10Mbps. Is that slow? I have no idea what that means. Some newer ones say up to 300Mbps so I'm guessing that could be causing the slow refreshing times. Youtube and Safari seems to work fine. Sorry, I don't know too much about tech stuff.