HELP reboot problem (caused by a theme.)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xabercrombierox, Aug 6, 2008.

1. xabercrombierox

xabercrombierox New Member

i have a jailbroken ipodtouch firmware 1.1.5 and
    i recently installed a new app from i believe mod my ifone (like a theme browser)
    and it worked completely fine until i installed a particular theme called "icubes" and
    used summerboard to apply the theme. when it went to reboot it got stuck at the pinwheel and just froze. so i rebooted, it turned on and then was at the apple logo then the pinwheel appeared and ot stayed at that same screen ever since. i had to turn it off because it would get really hot and then tried again. i did try to rejailbreak but the same thing happened. wierd thing is, it that itunes picks it up and everything is there. is a restore my only option?
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try SSHing in and deleting that theme. If that doesn't work, try deleting Summerboard/Themebrowser. But If that doesn't work, I'm pretty Sure all You can do is Restore. Sorry Buddy

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. iHAX

iHAX Banned

Please search before you post there is threads like this everywhere and how to fix it
    The fixes are most likely stickied

just delete the two items useng ssh and if that doesnt work change the neame from applications to applications2
  4. xabercrombierox

the problem is when i went to ssh and changed the application the files you told me to rename werent there and i tried to search for them and they arent there.
  5. iHAX

iHAX Banned

does your ipod boot now?
  6. xabercrombierox

its still doing the same thing.