Help Quick!

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by AirlineDude44, Mar 28, 2008.

1. AirlineDude44

AirlineDude44 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    So far I have downloaded the "all iPhysics levels from iSpazio repo, and while running 1.1.4 i still dont have any new levels when I go to click on the iPhysics app. I tryed usin WinSCP, and I looked to see the folders in iphysics/games/crayonphysics/leveldata or somthing like that. I really need help, I would love some new levels, and I dont know how to get them, Please help.
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

This is from r4m0ns site.... Hope it helps you...

Here is a last-resort procedure that’s sure to get you working if you are having problems installing the new update:

1 - Uninstall everything about iPhysics and it’s levelpacks. You can try to “upgrade” back to 1.0 before uninstalling if you are having problems. If the ModMyiFone version 1.0.1 goes away, you can install it from my historic repository here: http://iphone.r4m0n.net/repos/?history

2 - Install and uninstall any version of iPhysics before 1.1, the 1.0 one will do fine. You could alternatively delete the /var/root/Media/iPhysics and /var/mobile/Media/iPhysics if you have easy shell access. That should ensure you have the filesystem clear of any old files.

3 - Install the 1.1 iPhysics version from my repository (the one under the iPhysics category), and DON’T “update” to 1.0.1, that will mess things up, and should be gone as soon as the ModMyiFone repository is updated.

4 - Install lot’s of levelpacks and have fun!

Remember to restart Installer.app anytime you get a “Main script execution error”, or at least clear the install queue, as it keeps the pack that caused the error there.