1. Berkeleydoctor

Berkeleydoctor New Member

Sry guys, I'm new to this. I ran quickpwn with quickfreedom following one of the guides on this website and it was fine. Then I tried to install installer with another program, Pure Pwnage 2.01(I know, it was retarded). Unfortunately, now my computer will not recognize my ipod touch 2g when it is plugged in. Thanks!
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    DFU mode. Rejailbreak. And why did you run quickpwn with quickfreedom. They are two different GUIs........
  3. Berkeleydoctor

ohh sry, i just ran quickfreedom, i followed this protocol:

http://www.quickpwn.com/forums/jail...ailbreak-your-ipod-touch-2g-windows-only.html

thanks! i'm in the process of trying to get it into DFU mode now
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Alrighty, here's the scoop, so after i turn it off, I hold Home+Power and plug it in, but then it gives me a screen that has a USB cord with an arrow pointing towards the iTunes icon. Then quickfreedom says that I'm still not in DFU mode
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Keep trying to get DFU. You have to be really exact with your counting. Use the DFU helper in Quickfreedom.
  5. Berkeleydoctor

I got it to work! Thanks for your help nburnes! Now i just need to figure out how to fix this 1604 error that pops up when i try and restore with custom NOR ipsw.