Help! Problem with apps crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by superdudeo, Nov 15, 2008.

1. superdudeo

superdudeo New Member

I have a 2nd Gen Touch and have recently downloaded some free games and apps from the store and all was well. A few days ago when I tried to open any of them it would load up for a few secs and then kick me out back to the home screen. Before I did a restore (recommended by apple) I thought I'd download another app and when I did all my other apps worked again. The problem has come back now, I cannot open any of the apps I have downloaded. Help!

Oh I forgot to say that obviously this is a 2nd gen so I haven't jailbraked it or anything which makes the problem even stranger.
  2. Ford GT

Ford GT Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Have you authorized your computer?

Do this by opening iTunes and and click Store in the upper left of the window. In the menu select Authorize Computer.

Now turn on your iPod before you connect it and delete only the apps you downloaded by holding down your finger on any of the the apps until the start to wiggle and then select the X to delete them. Do that do that for each program and then sync your iPod with iTunes once again. This should solve the problem.