HELP plz !

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by NightFire, Apr 21, 2008.

1. NightFire

NightFire New Member

i have JUST BOUGHT MY ITOUCH and tried to jailbreak with this -
    http://abwaters.com/2008/04/15/jailbreaking-114-itouch-on-windows-in-1-simple-step/

now
    i tried to as the person said, but my iPod is stucked while opening theJ AILBREAK IPHONE IPOD.bat !!

it's written in my iPod "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0"

what the hell is that?

Please Register or Log in to view images

((((

i tried to close and open my ipod several times but nothing changes ! my ipod goes back to the same console screen with the words "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0".

what should i do the repair it???!

thanks!
  2. jhloa2

jhloa2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hit the cancel jailbreak or whatever and unplug the iPod. Then put it into restore mode (hold down sleep/wake and the home button until you see the apple logo. Then release the sleep/wake button but still hold the home button till you get the connect to iTunes screen) then restore through iTunes!
  3. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

Dude!!!!!!!!! Stop posting the same thread everywhere!!!!! We are helping you already in most of them + I think its against the rules of the forum so probably they will close them .... So just stick to one!!!! Or change the name and the way of telling it cause u just copy and paste in all of them!!!
    sry to be so straight but if u see on other of ur threads I alredy answer u!!