help????? plz!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sabmur1221, Feb 19, 2008.

1. sabmur1221

sabmur1221 New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

heyy so im new to this whole site and i dont know what kind of itunes thing i have. like 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 or 1.1.3. i have an ipod touch 16gb. from december, no jan update. i want to jailbreak my ipod but im scared and i dont wanna wreck it before i have to go back to boarding school. so any help would be great. o and on youtube theres this vid and i want my ipod to be like it. the link is http://youtube.com/watch?v=FINr1bZvgsQ
    oh and i use a pc computer. i dont know if thats important or not. any help would be great. and what are the downfalls of jailbreaking the ipod touch.
    thank you so much for all the help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. rex2745

rex2745 New Member

ok so if u have itunes im guessing u got 1.1.3 because ofcourse itunes upgraded for u, or ur still in 1.1.2 but in youtube just search up ipodtouchmaster and follow his vids on how to jailbreak each firmware, and u will learn the most from there i kno how u feel when is the first time it does not ruin ur ipod or anything if u just make a mistake or something happens which is possible dat it wont just restore.