Help plz

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by NoObkilla101, May 10, 2009.

1. NoObkilla101

NoObkilla101 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a wallpaper for my ipod touch. But not some normal one... I DL'ed a theme that i LOVED and it had a moving wallpaper in it (no its not a video) but I wanted to create a wallpaper for the same theme just to make it have more pictures to go around with every time it switched. It only has two wallpapers and its a really cool theme. something like mobileVista.theme or something...

Please tell me exactly what to do. I have all my pictures but I wanna do it myself... THX!
  2. ssjgohan4life

ssjgohan4life New Member

Is it changing by it self (you just let it sit there and it does a slideshow) or is it changing when you go to a different page of apps on your springboard? If the later is your case then the theme is using Page0.png Page1.png etc. Just add your pictures to the main theme folder following suit, Page2.png, Page3.png etc.
  3. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I guess what you're looking for is a thing called rotating wallpapers? Maybe you can dowload delnoch's rotating wallpaper mod, it's on the first page of his release thread. Then extract the rotating wallpaper part out of the html script.
    I don't have time to get into it now, leave a message if or when you get stuck, I'm sure someone (or me later on) can help you further
  4. NoObkilla101

NoObkilla101 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yes, thats what its called I want to make a slideshow of all my wallpapers that match the dark blue vista theme and apply it... I know how to make a picture but not a slide show. All you do is SSH into ipod and go to background.png and replace that file withwhatever you want

Please Register or Log in to view images

but I need to know how to make a slideshow. (thx for telling me its name) it wouldnt come to me at the time I wrote the first post

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Some themes have "Wallpaper.png" just rename a file that is the same size as that and it will automatically change it after a respring.
  6. NoObkilla101

NoObkilla101 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok i'm talking about how can I make a slideshow kind of wallpaper its not a video but it has alot of pictures that changes every lets say... 4 seconds and I'm asking how can I do that