HELP plz spinning circle problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by LukeRocksALot, Feb 3, 2008.

1. LukeRocksALot

LukeRocksALot New Member

idk what happend, i installed a app then pressed home button and i keep on getting the spinning circle...Please help,it wont stop....i did a force reboot and it is still doing it
  2. LukeRocksALot

LukeRocksALot New Member

3. LukeRocksALot

LukeRocksALot New Member

i am using total commander and its moving my applications folder to my computer,,,,then can i just drag and drop the apps back to the ipod after i rejailbreak?its stilll spinning

Please Register or Log in to view images

!Which folders should i be backing up so i can just restore and get all the apps back?!?!?!
  4. deveelx

deveelx New Member

Back the Applications folder, the Media folder, and the System folder. Though it is not necessary to back everything since jailbreaking overwrite the files and folders. Plus when you put the back to newly jailbroken ipod, it doesn't always work.
    The most important part to back up I believe is the media folder because it has all the music, songs, etc.
    What I suggest you is restore iPod, rejailbroke, then put the back ups. But only restore iPod if you really cant find a way to solve ur problem. The owner is the only who can truly fix his/her iPod since he/she knows exactly what is happening or the current situation.

Good luck.
  5. touchthisipod

touchthisipod New Member

try deleting the last app, that you install......use WinSCP, if you cant connect the first time, try a few more times, it will connect..... just keep trying, if at the end does not work, force restore......
  6. SheStoleMyBagel

SheStoleMyBagel Member

Have you tried hooking your iPod up to your computer and having it sync with iTunes? Especially with the Books.app, I kept running into the same problem, and when it wouldn't unfreeze, I just connected it and it moved to the "Sync in Progress" screen.
  7. chucktwelve

chucktwelve New Member