Help Plz? Sources Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by aznxintegra, Jan 10, 2008.

1. aznxintegra

aznxintegra New Member

So i added the Ultimate Sources url into my sources and when its refreshing it always hangs 25% into the status bar... is this my internet? or connection? or what else might it be? thanks
  2. aznxintegra

aznxintegra New Member

can anyone help?? i tried searching and ppl have said that its either the servers are too full or could be internet connections...
  3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

i doubt its the internet connection, its probally that u hav many more sources so its taking a bit longer. just go in and delete the sources u dont need like the ihebrew and the others in mandarin, chinese, wutever it is hope this helps
  4. aznxintegra

aznxintegra New Member

alright.. i tried that just now.. and its the exact same... it gets stuck 25% of the way..

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

hmm.. have you let load for 2-3 minutes? or did you press home after just 1 or 2?
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

r u sure ur giving it enough time sometimes the servers do not respond just be patient. turn off auto lock and go do something for a bit then come back. if its still hung go to a new spot for wireless to see if its ur connection, hope this helps as well
  7. aznxintegra

aznxintegra New Member

ummm i let it wait for like... 20 minutes and it was in the same 25% position... lol.. ill try a new spot in my house for a bit.. if that doesnt work.. got any other suggestions?

8. x6blues

x6blues New Member

ive had that problem b4, is there anyway for u to go to uh a friends house and see if their signal is better, but sometimes its just the servers, hell its like halo half the time the servers are down so u just hav to wait. wow that was a really homo comparison.....
  9. aznxintegra

aznxintegra New Member

hmmm... if it doesnt work.. ill try taking it to work and trying the signal at work.. i know for sure its like a pretty strong signal there
  10. x6blues

x6blues New Member

sometimes its just trial and error, so good luck