HELP PLZ - jailbreak related

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ipodtouchhelp, Dec 6, 2007.

1. ipodtouchhelp

ipodtouchhelp New Member

Ok, I installed jailbreak to my iPod touch using http://www.jailbreakme.com and I got installer. I decided a minute later i don't want to jailbreak my iPod, so I tried to restore it and take it off. I did that and now my iPod doesn't do anything! I tried iTunes for mac and windows and it didn't detect the iPod! If I turn on the iPod, the menu will flash 1 second and then turn off! Someone plz help me because apple won't provide warranty since it was modified and I spent my last nickel on my ipod!
  2. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

Try using a diffrent USB port.

If that doesnt work uninstall iTunes and reinstall it.

Are you also sure you followed the right timing steps to force it into restore?

And Lastly, if it wont turn on and nothing at all works, if you take it in they wont be able to tell thats its jailbroken.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. ipodtouchhelp

ipodtouchhelp New Member

Srry guys

Sorry I should be more specific. My iPod shows when it has no batteries (It has the red battery icon) and whn it recharges enough, it is just the apple logo until it becomes low in battery and it dies. Everything that I've tried so far doesn't work. I haven't tried forced restore so I'll try that.
  5. ipodtouchhelp

ipodtouchhelp New Member

Omg Thx So Much Thx Thx Thx

Thank Dansl92!!! It Worked It Worked It Worked!!! You Have No Idea How Thankful I Am!!! I've Been Using Lunch Money My Parents Gave Me And Hid It For An Ipod Backup! Now I Have 30 Extra Dollars! Sweet! Thx So Much!! Thnk U Thnk U!! I'm Really Happy!!!