Help, plz be gentle NOVICE here

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gerd2005, Apr 13, 2009.

1. gerd2005

gerd2005 New Member

i downloaded from Cidya the APP "Apple Congruency" it installed, but i can not find the icon anywhere.
    looked under WinterBoard..NO APP's there either!
    Please Help.. Thax.. GP
  2. jonnyboyiphone3G

jonnyboyiphone3G New Member

hi gerd, this has happened to me before not with apple congruency but with other app's. what i did is simplely go in cydia and search for apple congruency click it in the top corner it will say modify if installed. if modify is there click it and then click opion reinstall. restart spring board always worked for me... hope this helps

JB..
  3. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

Apple congruency will not install an icon and you won't see it anywhere. Except;

With your phone on and not in the lock screen (at the "home" screen but any page) slide your finger across the top section where it shows the carrier, wifi, time, and battery (can also single tap the same section with two fingers). If done correctly it will bring up the BigBoss's SBSettings page which I believe is installed with the Jailbreak.

From there the Apple Congruency theme will be available along with some other default ones. To get to it go to More > Manage Themes and you can select the theme you want.

Hopefully that makes sense. If I need to clarify anything just let me know.