help pls

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by dyval33, Apr 25, 2008.

1. dyval33

dyval33 New Member

Hello guys well I have a problem with my ipod touch 16gb I have 1.1.4 fireware and the problem is that I use ziphone to jailbrake my ipodtouch and I download the emulator for nes and gba but the wend I go to the screen and look for the emulator is not there I downloand xluncher and I found it and I try to playit but it dosent star and I don't know what happend I can play solitarie and the fish the one u feed the fish but I can't play gba or nes I try to play snes and is the same problem can some one help me pls
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Do you have the root and mobile directories linked? Did you creat a /private/var/molbile/Media/ROMs/NES folder?
  3. dyval33

dyval33 New Member

Yes man I make it with winscp but the problem is that I download the emulator and then it install the game but wend I go to the menu and look for the emulator is not there I restar the ipodtouch but nothing and wend I go to instal it say that its there but I juct can find it
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Try changing the ROMs folder permisions to 0777 and the actual ROMs to 0755
  5. dyval33

dyval33 New Member

I did change it allready and nothing but hey man I just can't get to the emulator I don't have the icon in my menu
  6. flame777

flame777 Member

did you even download it...
  7. dyval33

dyval33 New Member

Well let me say thanks for helping me and reply fast and yea I did install it well is what the "install" program say