Help Please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dou-69, Apr 22, 2008.

1. dou-69

dou-69 New Member

Hi 2 month ago I bought an ipod touch 8GB to someone on this forum for 270$.It was the 26th of February and since then I never received my ipod.
    Finally I discovered that this guy is just a scammer 'cause he just do not stop lying saying he did give me back the money even if paypal says that he did not.
    His avatar name is donkeykong .Tomorow I must complain to the police because I got his name and soon his adress but you know I just want to get my money with the fastest way but well if he does not want to answer my offer this is the only thing I can do.
    Now I'd like to know what if it happened to you and what did you do or what should I do to get my money with the fastest way
    Thanks
  2. flame777

flame777 Member

There is another guy on this forum who got scammed by this guy. Hae a look around is some threads.
  3. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    why dont you just open a claim in paypal paypal force him to refund you
    belive me
    your protected
  4. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Excuse my French but what a C**T!!
  5. dou-69

dou-69 New Member

I opened a claim on paypal but he does not answer but I think I'm gonna go to the police I have enought proof to make his parents refund me. He's gonna have big problems but well if he wants to play it that way let's just play his game.
    The problem is that i do not know when I will get the money.
    sorry stuartw but I did not understand you said "what a ??".
  6. dou-69

dou-69 New Member

. Could you please tell me the thread you are talking about?And does somebody else have an other idea to get my money quickly as possible cause for the police I have to wait something like 1 month because they have to send a convocation to his parents (he is 15 ).So nobody has an idea?