Help, please!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by nomorefightingcats, Apr 2, 2008.

1. nomorefightingcats

nomorefightingcats New Member

I've got a few issues here:

1) No matter what I do, I can't seem to fix the Term-vt100 app. The backspace fix didn't work nor did the Term-vt100 Fix. I can't type anything while "Password:" is on the current line.

I've tried other terminal apps, but nothing really seems to happen (or I could just be ignorant).

2) I cannot seem to install the SUID-whatever-it's-called. I get a Main script error at every attempt. Yes, I've refreshed my sources and cleared my queue. I've already moved my apps to the larger partition, so I've got plenty of room to install.

3)Not really a huge deal, but how exactly do I install apps via SSH (I use CuteFPT 8.1 Pro)?

I'm using 1.1.4 and I've got both the BSD Subsystem as well as the fix. I don't think it'd matter, but I've got the 16-gig iPod touch.

Thanks,
    nmfc
  2. Unknown-Guy

Unknown-Guy New Member

Get Cydia Packager. That should fix everything.
  3. nomorefightingcats

nomorefightingcats New Member

I won't need to remove anything (such BSD subsystem, etc, etc), right?

I'm a little hesitant to use Cydia. My own issue is the inability to add sources. Has this already been fixed or is it still in the works?
  4. Unknown-Guy

Unknown-Guy New Member

Relatively speaking Cydia is the non-broken version of BSD
  5. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    try reinstalling installer where it looks like you can not type yo can so just type alpine and push renter also if reninstalling installer does not work reinstall bad sub system the first 2 worked for me and reinstalling bad worked for my cousin
  6. melefire

melefire New Member

For question number four you could use a program like WinSCP(you may be able to use cuteftp, i don't know my self) then connect but make sure you have the correct protocol set, after that it works just like FTP.