Help Please!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by ajg.dude, Jan 29, 2008.

1. ajg.dude

ajg.dude New Member

I downloaded everything in gpSPhone correctly, roms, gba bios, and its still not working!
    whenever i try to play a game, it says something along the lines of: "You have an Wincorrect IOS image.c".
    It seems as though CUteFTP doesnt want to download the .bin files into my iPod, but is there anything i can do to fix this?
    what do i do?
  2. ajg.dude

ajg.dude New Member

aww, come on , 23 views and still no help?
  3. radiall

radiall New Member

I don't know if I'll be much help, but did you make sure that the roms were in the right place and the bios were in the right place? Also, did you set the permissions to 755?
  4. ajg.dude

ajg.dude New Member

yeah, I put them in the right place, I think the problem is with the bios file.. CuteFtp doesn't seem to want to download it.
  5. ajg.dude

ajg.dude New Member

ohh.. the problem was that installer wasnt working from the 1.1.3 jailbreak, so when i installed services, it was an empty file and I couldnt turn SSH on.
    but i fixed intaller, reinstalled services, reinstalled gpSPhone, and put in the roms and bios file, and nows its working.