Help please....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ChopSuey, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ChopSuey

ChopSuey New Member

I need help with my ipodtouch
    sooo this is how it goes...kinda
    i decided to install this app on my itouch that lets you arrange the icons in alot of different ways like 4x4 4x5 5x5 i think its named Iconoclasm but 1 option has the weird option to arrange in any order.. so i selected the option and suddenly mi itouch restarded the springboard everything was fine until it keep restarting... the restart loop happened before so i let the battery drain like the last time and plug in to itunes to restore... but the itouch os got the newest version so im like ok... lets download it and wait until the os 4.0 got jailbreak but when the software was done downloading well almost 1 second to go itunes said "the software cannot be installed blah blah" something like that and now the itouch displays the apple logo and keeps looping
    im currently out of ideas i think i tried almost all and im putting my itouch in your haxxor hands

Please Register or Log in to view images

pd: i have a problem with how to put the itouch in the "recovery mode" the touch its 2g so the home button doesnt feel like a button

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SwiftSkii

SwiftSkii Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Try DFU restoring, or shift-click restoring.

Best of luck,
    SwiftSkii
  3. ChopSuey

ChopSuey New Member

Sorry but How to do that ?
  4. SwiftSkii

SwiftSkii Active Member

Device:
    iPad