help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by cegha, Jan 5, 2008.

1. cegha

cegha New Member

ok, i have a jailbroken ipod touch 1.1.2. Now, i added the repo for touchmods, and i goto the touchmods folder and click on "Touchmods SIP-Voip", and then it says downloading, then when it says installing it just kicks me back out to the main screen. It shows the green icon for it. But under my installer, it's not under my "unistall" programs section.

It's like half of the program is there and the other half isn't. How can i delete it, so that it can download properly. Help appreciated.
  2. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. cegha

cegha New Member

Don't think thats possible, i can't connect through Winscp, or whatever that program is, i just went to the ssh icon on my touch, and it just kicks me back to main screen. I cant find out exactly how to restore. Apparently the app screwed up my touch and only way to fix it is to reset it to stock, how do i do that exactly.
  4. nightfall

nightfall New Member

Are you using windows? If so use winscp and tell us what the error is. If not, I believe you should use cuteftp (correct me if I am wrong).

Don't restore YET.

You were most likely out of space, which shows why you could not download VOIP properly.
  5. shadowstepster

shadowstepster Member

Same thing happened to me. Use bosstool and itll free up space. Then it will work.
  6. cegha

cegha New Member

How is it possible to run out of space, i don't think i had much over a gig of stuff on there total.

I just restored it and went back and jailbroke it. I got the sip-voip program to work now and installed a few others now the mail program is giving me issues. I installed the lil mail prep program then the mail program, when i click mail it just kicks me back to main screen, and i tried going through options to add a new account and it kicks me back to the main screen as well.

How do i get my mail app to work again. It worked perfectly before i restored and now it wont work.
  7. cegha

cegha New Member

oh crap my bad, i forgot to reupdate to 1.1.2, after i rejailbroke. Lemme update then the mail program should work.
  8. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

Click the link in my sig, i made a uber easy guide to help you when installer crashes