Help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by belugota, Apr 23, 2009.

1. belugota

belugota Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have a jailbreaked ipod touch 2d gen i jailbroke it on a mac and had it perfect so y tried to unjailbreak my ipod so y put it on recovery mode and went into restore so it gets stucked on preparing ipod for restore....... and nothing happens so i disconect it and try to boot my ipod again and when i boot it it gets into recovery mode so i cant ge it to work
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    DFU mode
    Restore
  3. belugota

belugota Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i cant, im on DFU mode so I boot my ipod with all the codes on terminal and after its finished it gets on but its on recovery mode so i cant restore because i get an error
  4. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What error? And what codes to you use in DFU mode? Nothing is necessary to un-jailbreak it in DFU.
  5. belugota

belugota Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i know i saw a post but i start resotring and it says preparing ipod for restore and after a while it saye error 2005 and another thing so i cant get back to my normal ipod because i always used these codes:
    !iBSS211.dfu
    #pwn211ibss.txt
    !iBSS221pwn.dfu
    !iBoot221pwn.img3
    i used this in terminal and it booted up but now when i put this it boots up but it has the connect to itunes icon of recovery moder and when i try to restore i get the error
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Just DFU

Then shift-click restore and double click the firmware you want to restore too.
  7. belugota

belugota Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    when i do that it stucks and says preparing ipod for restore and gets an error
  8. vannmann

vannmann New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    try another computer and do a factory restore, no DFU. or try a different usb slot.