Help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Firehawk 33, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Firehawk 33

Firehawk 33 New Member

[FONT="B[FONT="Arial"][/FONT]ook Antiqua"]Here is my problem i had 794 song on my ipod touch so i wanted to put youtube videos on my ipod touch and downloaded 4Media Ipod to PC transfer
    i copy and page the address of the video i want and then put add file then i check my ipod touch an all my songs were erased only the ones i bought were
    there and there were no videos so i opened itunes an they said to me to restore the ipod so i do it was downloading the file to restore it and when it was fully downloaded it said error of network connection check your network settings so i downloaded again and it was the same result and i downloaded again and again the same result. SO PLEASE HELP ME I WANT MY IPOD TOUCH HOW IT WAS BEFORE

Please Register or Log in to view images

[/FONT]
  2. bellamire

bellamire New Member

Are the songs still on iTunes? If so just resync.
  3. konungr

konungr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Firstly, don't shout at us.

Secondly, you don't need to download a file to restore so that was probably an update.

Thirdly, you should have all your songs backed up somewhere. If you don't then too bad.
  4. Firehawk 33

Firehawk 33 New Member

i cant sync it when i open itunes they said me they cant read ipod administrators and you have to restore it
  5. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Forcenit into dfu mode and then restore it. Then it shouldnwork and if r doesn't then return it to apple
  6. xxjamesd93

xxjamesd93 New Member

first of all, all your songs should be bought. =D