Help Please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rgb89, Dec 23, 2008.

1. rgb89

rgb89 New Member

I have 8 GB iPod touch and I lost all my songs...I had them saved on my computer so I went to put them all back onto the iPod I was told that I ran out of capacity. On the actual Ipod it said to erase photos or videos but I don't have any and on iTunes it shows the capacity full with Audio taking up 3.37 GB and other taking up the other 3.71. What is the other 3.71 since I don't have anything else on the iPod? And how do I get rid of it?
  2. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You need to do a restore.
  3. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

lost all your songs? did they dissapear, or did you do something to them. because sometimes if a sync stuffs up or just randomly, all media is erased from the music.app but still on the ipod. as far as i can tell the only option is a restore... though this happened to me twice and in the week that i was backing up everything to get ready for a restore my music and video re-appeared, i suggest you wait a week if you don't want to restore.
  4. rgb89

rgb89 New Member

Thanks it worked. I figured I might have to do a restore but I'm not that good with this kinda stuff so I figured I'd make sure. Thanks again.
  5. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch