help please sound/ notifier? this is driving me mad! Pls look and help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by therealriley, Jul 26, 2009.

1. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey all, my problem is on the I phone 3g in the settings tab my sounds has been replaced with 'notifications' also my push settings have gone? When I open this section it just crashes. I've installed apps like tone fx but I've also done the same on my touch and it hasn't done this on the touch just the iPhone? I can't get it back to normal and I've deleted all sound/ notifier apps? Can anyone help?
    Plllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee.
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    DFU restore it. It might have been a bug.
  3. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Before you do that, make sure you did uninstall ToneFX, and uninstall Supreme/Extended preferences aswell. Just uninstall the most recent three things you installed, and reboot the iPhone.
  4. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've tried deleting what needed to delete I used ssh and instructions to completely remove tone fx. It's been a while and although I thought I knew this already how do you remove extended preferances I've forgotton what it is for some reason??? Nooob LOL what I've done so far has made no differance. Can you help any more
  5. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you installed Supreme/Extended preferences, you remove it through the "Uninstall" section in Cydia
  6. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh yeah I thought so I've done that although I thought I had installed extended prefs it's not there to remove so I may not have installed it in the first place. I've now done a dfu reboot and it hasn't changed. I have nothing else that would mess with this setting. I have checked over everything in removing tonefx. I have found something else which may or may not be related but in sbsettings under the app dock part there's a black icon with a ? And no description?????
  7. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  8. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    as again tried that