Help Please Plase

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by bobfisher74, Mar 4, 2008.

1. bobfisher74

bobfisher74 New Member

Ok well ive tried three times now to jail break my 16 gig itouch to 1.1.3. ive gotten to 1.1.3 all three times its just when im doin my thing on it it freezes then i restarted the ipod using the hodl both buttons thing then it just shows back up on my screen as the apple plug into computer restore mode? i did install summerboard, and cusotmize dose that ha ve anythign to do wiht it? please someone help should i just give up and wait for something more stable or is it human eroor by me?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Most likely it's you but can you give a better description of what you have done and are trying to do?
  3. Avatarv

There are MANY MANY guides for this - read!
  4. bobfisher74

bobfisher74 New Member

yeah but none of them answer my question.
    Ok better description i used the 1.1.1. to 1.1.2. to 1.1.3. upgrade and once i get to 1.1.3 im downloading all my stuff. And i try to get into customize and it just crashes on start. I have summerboard and customize both downloaded. But it freezes eventually when im doing just anything on my ipod. I got it to work preety well for only like 15- 20 minutes. then it would just freeze So i restarted it holding down the sleep and hold buttons then it will shut off liek usuall.
    then when it boots back up it has the restore screen on my ipod.
    is it because of summerboard and/or customize
    or what is going on
    any solutions?
    please dont go tell me to read cause ive read a thousand forums and havent found any solutions
    please