HELP please - only showing movie and photo icons on Jailbroken iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by chris9625, Jan 22, 2008.

1. chris9625

chris9625 New Member

Hi,

Jailbroke my iTouch earlier today and have been busy downloading applications

Due to the amount i downloaded, i decided to give the 'stack' program a go. I arranged all my icons under 3 different headings to tidy things up and when i restarted the ipod, i only have the photos and movies icons appearing on the screen (these were the only 2 i hadnt arranged) and none of the 3 'folders' are showing!!!!!

I'm now in a situation where i cant access anything on my iTouch. I could do a restore but iTunes is trying to upgrade to 1.1.3 but i want to be able to Jailbreak 1.1.1 as i have already done. Is this possible or am i doing something really stupid?????

Anyone have any advice they can share???

Many thanks in advance

Chris
  2. moto617

moto617 New Member

Search iorder
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Restore... you can SSH into the iPod to put the N45AP file into the iPod...

Total Commander may do the job, but i dont know about the Permissions on TC.

Best thing is to get the 1.1.1 firmware, and try to restore...

If you need the files... tell me...
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

do you have dock.app?

If you don't and cant access the installer app or customize then you will have to restore.
    although itunes will tell you to update to 1.1.3. you do not have to. Just hold shift and click restore and you can use the 1.1.1. firmware which you can download here http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=V7H8X2QQ

for a guide(it says downgrade guid but you can use it just to restore) go here http://rupertgee.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/worlds-easiest-113-to-111-downgrade/
  5. aznk3n

aznk3n New Member

that happened to me last night, i just restored several times.

note: several
  6. bk83

bk83 New Member

no don't restore that's just a waste of time... if you have customize and you did all that in there you probably clicked the "eye" next to the program by accident.... google iorder and download. then click ssh into your ipod and it will show all your apps. from there you can change the order of the app icons and also it will show how many apps are "hidden" which is probably what happened just turn that to 0 and it will unhide them. then they will be back. voila!