Help please on a so far unresolved issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by edistar, Jul 29, 2008.

1. edistar

edistar New Member

Ok so I pretty much saw all these new applications that could be run with the jailbreak ipod touch and some of them really interested me and some didnt. The one that interested me the most was the iphysics that I found really cool and the gameboy emulator and others. My problem is that I have already upgraded my ipod touch to a 2.0 and i could not find the iphysics for jailbreak 2.0 anywhere. Now unless I missed someplace its probably not been made yet, so i was wondering it maybe i should downgrade and get all these cool applications BUT however i already bought some nice applications online too like enigmo which I love so PLEASE is there anyway that I can run iphysics and gameboy emulator and others on my ipod touch 2.0 jailbroken
  2. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. edistar

edistar New Member

YEA i read that but I still want to be able to play it now and stuff so is there any releases of it on the 2.0 software
  4. diegohuyke

diegohuyke New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Stay on 2.0 it souds cooler

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

don't worry it'll come eventually, just be patient and have a good time with the apps you have now
  6. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No. You will have to wait. Maybe if you freeze yourself and get un-thawed in a few months you'll have it.
  7. jpat53

jpat53 New Member

No, there aren't any 2.0 versions so you will have to wait until its in the AppStore or you could downgrade to 1.1.4 and get it from Installer.

EDIT : Just saw the post above me- hahaha