help !!!! please my ipod touch is messed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipodhelp, Feb 7, 2009.

1. ipodhelp

ipodhelp New Member

please help me.....i dont know what to do. i have had my ipod touch 1st gen jailbroken for almost 1 year. today my friend said i should upgade by ipod to 1.15 firmawe as a pop up for 1.15 comes up every time i open itunes. so today i did it, then went to Ziphone to zailbreak it again. everything was working fine until the screen on my ipod touch stopped and the ziphone page said to click stop. there was no stop on the screen, and my ipod screen says this:

feb 7 21:10:04 launchd[22]: can't exec
    /bin/sh for single user: No such file or
    directory

now please don't call me stupid for trying to jailbreak my ipod again, just try and help me out. when i plug the ipod on to my comp, it doesnt registure on itunes. when i hold down the home and power buttons it turns it off, but then when i press them down again to turn it on the apple icon comes, but then it goes back to this screen, and i have no clue what to do. PLEASE HELP
  2. Bwopp

Bwopp Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Put it in DFU mode, connect to computer and restore

Also get firmware 2.2.1 and jailbreak that
  3. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok first unplug it , now turn it off, now WHILE plugging it back in hold the home button until you see the connect to itunes screen and you can now restore thru itunes to 1.1.5. And NEVER USE ZIPHONE, it is the most unstable tool, use iliberty or sumthin.
  4. ipodhelp

ipodhelp New Member

k that helped but now something else happened

my itunes said u need to restore so i clicked ok but then my ipod screen changed to having a big Z on it then a page w Ziphone came up w the guy from Zorro on it, now its blank, and it wont detect on itunes
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Plug it in while holding the home button and when iTunes recognizes it hit restore. Then figure out what you are doing and start over.
  6. ipodhelp

ipodhelp New Member

k its restoring now....thanks a lot for your help!!