HELP PLEASE! my iPod ate my music!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ephesians6:12, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Ephesians6:12

Ephesians6:12 New Member

HELP PLEASE!!!

I bout a bunch of songs on my iPod touch & they wouldn't download to iTunes because I didn't have iTunes8 or whatever. So now I got that & all my songs are gone off my iPod!!!! What the heck happened? Not to mention I accidentally deleted others from my iTunes that I bought on my computer. Can I just get iTunes to give me a free download of all the ones I already bought? That'd be great, but I doubt they're that nice. Any help, PLEASE?
  2. tracingPAPER

tracingPAPER New Member

hmmm... that happened to me once, but it wasn't on an entire library of music, it was like, "my song's defected", and they'd give me a free download. as for an entire wiped out library, i doubt it. HOWEVER, i think they should. i mean, you DO have a record in your apple account of all the music you bought through your ipod. so... it kinda makes sense. OR... they could be like, "didn't you read the instructions? it requires itunes 8".

i dunno... try it, and tell me what happens. i'm in an internship in new york and my Family Guy seasons and other movies are backed up back home in Hawaii. so, lemme know how that pans out for ya...!
  3. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok i will tell u jow to fix it. start to punch your ipod in the stomach until it throws up. all the chewed musicwill come flying out. i would reccomed doing this over a toilet unless u want digested music all over the floor. yes this is the same technique that models use to get skinny.
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You're extremely helpful.

Your only real chance to "solve" this issue is to contact Apple and report the problem via iTunes' report a problem feature in your purchases. You can get to this by clicking on your account name in the iTunes store, and go to your purchases.