help please!!!! jailbreaking 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ross cristiano, Jan 22, 2008.

1. ross cristiano

ross cristiano New Member

hey i accidently upgraded to 1.1.3 then i downgraded using the option key in itunes with the 1.1.1 firmware then i app sanned it then i installed okto prep. then i upgraded to 1.1.2 but at the very end of my jailbreaking process it says my ipod will restart a couple of times .. but right after that my ipod goes into recovery mode, and the itunes logo pops up tellig me to plug into itunes...what the hell is going on...if you know please help me.. thank you in advanced

please
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Make sure that you quit out of iTunes before doing this. If iTunes is open, it will try to recover the iPod.
  3. ross cristiano

ya i do that i wuit itunes and all the other stuff deling with apple and itunes!!!!!..i thinks its my ipod becuase it will do it first then itunes will open..and i i treid it ..and i tunes didnt open and my ipod still went directly to recovery mode...anything else i can try?
  4. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Did you kill all of iTunes' processes? Because they are what tells iTunes when your iPod is connected, prompting it to open up.
  5. ross cristiano

ya pretty much every thing with apple and itunes or mobiledevice...but i think that my ipod is is going into recovery mode before then my itunes recognizes it....but i tried it once and itunes didnt open but the ipod went into recovery mode....so i have no freasking clue what the hell ig going on...is there only one way to jailbreak 1.1.2...?
  6. akzero

akzero New Member

ok people you are on the right track and DO NOT end any processes by any means or close itunes, you need to use iphuc to restart the ipod to get out of recovery mode and then jailbreak 1.1.2 after your done.