Help Please Installer and Customize help!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by awilda_82, May 9, 2008.

1. awilda_82

awilda_82 New Member

Mar 24, 2008
    I hope someone will be able to help me with these questions. I have been looking around and I cant find anything on these problems. Im not even really shure if this is the right place to post these but i figured i'd try

I installed customize update and it was crashing alot so i uninstalled and then reinstalled the older one but now my customize wont work i mean i go into it and try to change the sliders and stuff but when it refreshes my springboard nothing happens.

I also installed the new installer and now all it does is crash its been doing it for like a month now so i cant get it to pop up so that I can uninstall somethings. I tried changing permissions and using bosstools but that didnt work either.

I was thinking about upgrading to 1.1.4 to see if that will work but I can't figure out how to do that either. I am so sorry to bother you but I dont know who else to ask.

What can I do? What would you do?

My ipod hasnt been the same since I installed the new installer.

I hope u get back to me asap so that I can start fully enjoying my ipod touch again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. rodrigo220

rodrigo220 New Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Well i dont think your problem has anything to do with Installer i think it just overloaded with thing or thing you can do right now is just save music, videos, or photos and reset you iPod